Subject to time and knowledge constraints, I am available to assist with the generation and analysis of genomic and clinical data. I have experience in the following areas:
- Experimental design
- Mining of public genomic databases
- Identification of novel therapeutic targets
- Prognostic and predictive gene signature development
- Manuscript preparation & review
Publications arising from successful collaborations:
- Blackburn L, et al (2015) Gene expression profiling during intensive cardiovascular lifestyle modification: Relationships with vascular function and weight loss. Genetics Data; 4: 50-53
- Sturtz LA, et al (2014). Gene expression differences in adipose tissue associated with breast tumorigenesis. Adipocyte; 3:0 – -1;
- Ellsworth, D., et al (2014). “Intensive Cardiovascular Risk Reduction Induces Sustainable Changes in Expression of Genes and Pathways Important to Vascular Function“ Circ Cardiovasc Genet; 113.000121
- Deyarmin, B., et al. (2013). “Effect of ASCO/CAP Guidelines for Determining ER Status on Molecular Subtype.“ Annals of Surgical Oncology 20(1): 87-93.
- Bittman, B., et al. (2013). “Recreational Music-Making alters gene expression pathways in patients with coronary heart disease.” Med Sci Monit 19: 139-147.
Please contact me to if you would like to discuss a project.